Saturday 27th June Test Racing Cancelled
Published 15:16 on 26 Jun 2020
In light of the high winds that are forecast for tomorrow afternoon, we have taken the decision to cancel Saturday afternoons racing. We consider conditions will be unsuitable and unless, on the day, that is clearly not the case we discourage members from going pleasure sailing as well. There will be a ferry service running from 10:00 - 14:00 for anyone who wishes to check their boats.
ISC Sailing Manager
Last updated 15:22 on 23 September 2020